By joining CREW Miami and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discount pricing on events and invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Access to other commercial real estate professionals in South Florida with whom you may not have existing connections.
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, ACRE and ICSC
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers
- Eligibility for Board membership and committee leadership positions (All members are welcome, encouraged, and needed to grow the chapter and ensure its success. These positions also provide a higher level of networking opportunities.)
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, which includes member and speakers directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum for connecting with more than 12,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
- A world of friendship, fun, and support through the CREW Network’s dynamic, involved, and inspiring members.
Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
- Traditional: Full time professional with 2+ years' experience in a QFCRE
- Young Professional/Associate: Same as above, with <2 years'
- Student: Full time undergraduate or graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE
- Non-Traditional: Full time professional who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Thania Potosme at email@example.com for more information.